Friday, July 16, 2010
My first post
I have to say, I don't like the new design options, I created a blog earlier in the year for myself to inform the community about things of interest. It's address is mplmrsdavis.blogspot.com. I am not convinced that blogging is right for every library. I have not had much notice or interest from my community and it is hard to find time to blog. We do have many patrons who contact us through Facebook and Good Reads though. I think I know about the most obvious of the web 2.0 technologies and we are using them with varied success. I am looking to go beyond what I already know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hi Phyllis,
ReplyDeleteIn creating the curriculum for 21Things the committee took a scaffolding aproach, so the beginning modules are more basic and over the weeks they build as users become more proficient. I do agree that blogging does not work for every community. Hopefully over the next 7 weeks you'll discover some new tools and techniques. There is so much out there I think it's nice to be able to actually play around with some of the cool tools out there.
Thanks for participating and I look forward to reading your posts.